Jordan Academy for Maritime Studies announces its need to hire an economic researcher in accordance with the following:
- Nationality: Jordanian
- Qualifications: MSC in economy or financial administration or financial analysis/economic feasibility.
- Minimum two years experience in different feasibility studies in economy (preferably in marine projects field).
- Work on full time basics Applications to be submitted personally in the Academy’s headquarter in Abu Nseir – Al-Dhiastreet, telephone on 5240102 or e-mailing CV to email@example.com
2- lecturer at the Engineering Department, specialized in electrical power engineering, those who are qualified and interested should have the following qualifications:
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering / Power.
- Holding Electrical Technician Officer Certificate (prefered)
- Sea service on board merchant ships
- Age of candidate no to exceed 35 years
Jordan Academy for Maritime Studies is pleased to announce its desire to appoint lecturers and instructors at the academy. Those who are qualified and interested should have the following qualifications :
- Master Mariner Certificate of Competency.
- Chief Engineers Certificate of Competency.
Preference is given to those with previous experience in education and / or maritime training. Applications are submitted to the HR Section at the academy.
3- Meteorology Lecturer with the following conditions:
- A B.S in meteorology or Physics.
- Five years of relevant experience, at least.
- Age of candidate no to exceed 55 years
4- A medical doctor with the following conditions :
- To have a Medical Degree from a recognized university
- To have the practicing certificate
Applications to be submitted to the HR department at the academy in Abu Nusair Amman, tel. (6)5240102 or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org