1- Mechanical Engineer Lecturer
Jordan Academy for Maritime Studies announces the need to appoint Mechanical Engineer lecturer, under the following qualifications: –
- Jordanian Nationality.
- PHD. degree from an accredited university.
- Experience in teaching Statics, Manufacturing process and Auto CAD.
Jordan Academy for Maritime Studies announces its need to hire an economic researcher in accordance with the following:
- Nationality: Jordanian
- Qualifications: MSC in economy or financial administration or financial analysis/economic feasibility.
- Minimum two years experience in different feasibility studies in economy (preferably in marine projects field).
- Work on full time basics Applications to be submitted personally in the Academy’s headquarter in Abu Nseir – Al-Dhiastreet, telephone on 5240102 or e-mailing CV to email@example.com
3- A medical doctor with the following conditions :
- To have a Medical Degree from a recognized university
- To have the practicing certificate
Those who are interested to apply for the job, please send your C.V. to HR@jams.edu.jo or submit it by hand to H.R. Department in the Academy, in Abu Nusair Area, Tel +962-6-5240102.